WASHINGTON STATE HIGH SCHOOL RODEO ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Applicant must be a current member in good standing of the Washington State High School Rodeo Association and have fulfilled their fundraising goals for the current rodeo year.
- Applicant must be a high school graduating senior form an accredited high school or an approved home schooling program and must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (on a 4-point scale).
- A transcript through the first semester of the senior year must be attached to this application. A grade report through the third quarter or second trimester of the current school year must also be attached. Home schooled students should include a copy of their grade reports as reported through their state approved home school program.
- Submit your application, letters of recommendation, transcript and progress report for use by the Scholarship Interview Committee to Jeana Goodwin email email@example.com Before May11th ***any applications received on May 12th will not be accepted. Please make sure you get a Received by: DATE. email conformation from me if not call 509-845-5331
- Include two letters of recommendation with your application. No family members or scholarship committee members are allowed to write recommendations. Recommendations may be from a teacher, advisor or individual involved with rodeo.
- The recipients of these scholarships may attend any accredited institution of high education, career and technical education training institute, community college, Business College or secretarial school in any state or start up of there own business.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the school financial aid office upon the admission of the student or Made out to the Business. The WSHSRA Executive Committee must approve exceptions to this rule. It is the responsibility of the student to notify the WSHSRA Scholarship chairperson of where to mail the check within ONE year of receipt of the scholarship or the scholarship will be void. Recipients must be enrolled as full-time students or active Business EIN#.
- Completed applications must be emailed to Jeana Goodwin by May12th , 2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell 509-845-5331
- A personal interview will be conducted with the top finalists at the state finals. These finalists will be notified of the interview time and place prior to arriving at the finals. Western attire and back number will be required for the interview.
- The amount of scholarships to be awarded will be dependent on scholarship funding available at the time of selection.
- Scholarships will be presented to the recipients at the WSHRA finals awards presentation.
Please contact Jeana Goodwin with questions.
Email: email@example.com Cell 509-845-5331